Women's Mossy Oak Z Sandals - Winter Brush
DAWGS most popular sandal now in Mossy Oak® camo prints! The Women's Mossy Oak® Z Sandal gets its name from the "Z" strap pattern across the top of the shoe. This women's sandal provides just the right amount of style and comfort. DAWGS "Z" sandals are open, airy and easy to slip on, but have all the arch support and comfort you need. Ultra thick soles, arch support, super lightweight, and a massaging footbed available in a huge array of color options is what makes this sandal your perfect spring and summer staple. A great alternative to your average flip-flop, the comfort of the “Z” strap will take you from day to night with ease.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging footbed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Z Strap
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.