Men's Extreme Tracker Pro - Black
The Men's Extreme Tracker Pro Work Shoes are great for culinary professionals, medical-field professionals, and anyone else on their feet for long periods of time. Industry professionals understand the importance of having a shoe that not only provides great slip resistance, but all-day comfort as well. This men's work shoe features our signature, top-rated Tracker Tread for stability. A low-impact heel, arch support, and extra padded insoles provide added comfort for long days on the job.
- Highly durable, slip resistant Tracker outsole
- Extra comfort removable insoles
- Ultra soft
- Will work with orthotics
- Low heel impact
- Excellent arch support
- Super lightweight
- Easy to clean
- Excellent comfort for extended wear on hard floors
- Individually boxed with carry handle
The Tracker outsole scored an impressive 0.46 in the Brungraber Mark II Slip Test on a greasy/wet surface ﾖ one of the highest recorded scores.
Dawgs combines ultimate slip resistance with ultra comfort ﾖ so order yours now and gain the Dawgs advantage.
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
DAWGS® merchandise can be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt. Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed, with original packaging and invoice or receipt to receive a refund or exchange.
All sales are final on items under $20. These items can be exchanged or returned for store credit only. Customer is responsible for return shipping. We do not provide free return shipping unless an item is received damaged or defective. Sizing issues do not constitute a defective item. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
Exchanges: allowed for the same style or equivalent priced item only. Customers are responsible for return shipping. If requesting an exchange, please make sure to include the original packing slip/order receipt with the return merchandise indicating the desired size/color change. Please allow 2-3 weeks for the receipt of an exchange. Exchanges are subject to availability. A refund will be processed if the product is unavailable.
Refunds are issued within 5-7 business days from the date of receipt.