Women's Bendable Ballet Flats - Black Patent
Heels may make your legs look like they belong to a statue of a Greek goddess, but you never hear a woman talk about how comfortable they are to walk in. That’s why after a long night of dancing in heels, sometimes you just want to ditch them for the walk home. These bendable ballet flats collapse into a small carrying bag, so you can toss them right into your purse. When it’s time to head home, pull out your bendable shoes and leave in comfort and style.
- Stretch trim and PU upper for a relaxed and snug fit
- Complete comfort with durable TPR outsole and fully-lined padded insole
- Fold and fit right into your purse for easy access
- Relieve tired, aching feet from the stress of high heels
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.