Women's Bendable Flip Flops - Silver
Dawgs Women's Bendable Flip Flops are the perfect flip flops for traveling, or bringing to the spa. These summer shoes collapse into a small carrying bag, so you can toss them right into your purse. Cushioning foam insoles provide comfort in each step, while the durable, rubber outsoles protect your feet from rougher surfaces. When heading on vacation or to the pool, beach or spa, pull out your bendable flip flops for convenient comfort and style, or just keep them with you to relieve tired, aching feet from the stress of high heels.
- Cushioning foam insole for comfort in each step
- Comfort toe piece
- Durable rubber outsole
- Fold and fit right into your purse for easy access
- Relieve tired, aching feet from the stress of high heels
|Women's Size||Footlength (inches)||Footlength (mm)|
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.