Women's Spirit Golf Shoes - White with Lime Green
The DAWGS Women's Golf Spirit Shoes feature a rubber sole with non-marking molded rubber spikes for traction on the course. Made of quality EVA, the shoe features an adjustable hook and loop fastener for varying widths and arch support for comfort. These women's golf shoes also feature cooling ventilation holes for air cirulation and can be worn with or without socks. These DAWGS golf shoes are easy to clean and are odor resistant, built for performance and durability on the golf course.
- Extremely lightweight
- Rubber outsole with molded rubber spikes
- Can be worn with or without socks
- Odor resistant
- Massaging foot-bed
- Arch support
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener strap accommodates most foot widths
- Easy to clean
- Individually boxed with carry handle
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
UPC (6) 671600019145
UPC (7) 671600019152
UPC (8) 671600019169
UPC (9) 671600019176
UPC (10) 671600019183
UPC (11) 671600019190