Women's Ultralite Tracker - White with Black
The DAWGS Women's UltraLite Tracker is designed for extreme comfort and a classic look. The Women's UltraLite Tracker is perfect for anyone on their feet for long periods of time, including culinary and medical professionals, service industry workers and retail clerks. This women's work shoe features tracker tread for superior slip-resistance, and clean, professional styling designed to prevent heel-strike impact and to help secure feet against foot rolling (Pronation and Supination).
- Highly durable, slip resistant Tracker outsole
- Extra comfort removable insoles
- Ultra soft
- Will work with orthotics
- Low heel impact
- Excellent arch support
- Super lightweight
- Easy to clean
- Excellent comfort for extended wear on hard floors
- Ultralite tracker/adjustable hook and loop fastener strap accommodates most foot widths
- Individually boxed with carry handle
The Tracker outsole scored an impressive 0.46 in the Brungraber Mark II Slip Test on a greasy/wet surface – one of the highest recorded scores.
Dawgs combines ultimate slip resistance with ultra comfort – so order yours now and gain the Dawgs advantage.
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
UPC (6) 671600012900
UPC (7) 671600012917
UPC (8) 671600012924
UPC (9) 671600012931
UPC (10) 671600012948
UPC (11) 671600012955