Women's Working Dawgs Tracker Pro
The DAWGS Women's Tracker Pro Working Shoes are great for culinary professionals, medical field professionals and anyone else on their feet for long periods of time. Industry professionals understand the importance of having a shoe that not only provides great slip resistance but all-day comfort as well. This Women's work shoe features our signature top-rated Tracker Tread for superior slip-resistance. A low-impact heel, arch support, and extra padded insoles provide added comfort for long days on the job.
- Highly durable, slip resistant Tracker outsole
- Extra comfort removable insoles
- Ultra soft
- Will work with orthotics
- Low heel impact
- Excellent arch support
- Super lightweight
- Easy to clean
- Excellent comfort for extended wear on hard floors
- Ultralite tracker/adjustable hook and loop fastener strap accommodates most foot widths
- Individually boxed with carry handle
The Tracker outsole scored an impressive 0.46 in the Brungraber Mark II Slip Test on a greasy/wet surface – one of the highest recorded scores.
Dawgs combines ultimate slip resistance with ultra comfort – so order yours now and gain the Dawgs advantage.
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
UPC (6) 671600012481
UPC (7) 671600012498
UPC (8) 671600012504
UPC (9) 671600012511
UPC (10) 671600012528
UPC (11) 671600012535